Monday, February 28, 2011

New CD available NOW!

Hi,

I'm here to tell you that there is a new cd available by me, and it's called Songs from Radio Free Song Club 2010, and you can buy it at this link.

It looks like this:


You'll have to trust me on this one, it's pretty good. Some of the songs are REAL good. You can decide for yourself once you buy it.

You can also pick up a copy of 1997's "classic" CD Out of My Way if you, like so many people, don't have a copy of it.

Either CD is priced reasonably at $10.

Thanks for your support, and I hope you like what you hear.

Peter

5 comments:

hoover factory said...

I was kinda hoping you'd do something like this. My CD arrived mere moments ago - thanks for the music, Peter.

Rob Ross said...

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to say I love the album--and thank you! And thanks for the autographed copy--the only two albums I have with an autograph that mean something to me are yours and The Rutles.

More music, please! And play New York or Hoboken again.

Best of everything to you and your family,
Rob Ross
(gtr/vox - The Punch Line)

Gary said...

I discovered the dBs' music when I lived in Hoboken in the 90s and I think you and Mr. Stamey are national treasures. I haven't checked in on your site since your last recording with him. I'm so glad I happened to check in again and found this CD for sale. All the best for 2011!

Robinbrevard said...

This CD is fantastic! Anyone considering it should plunk down the cash RIGHT NOW!

Robinbrevard said...

Love the music on your new CD; thank you Peter!

By the way, is this song playing in your page at ReverbNation a new one? I don't recognize it:

"Thank You for the Good Times"

A lovely song.

Cheers!